Pet Pawties In A Box Posting Page
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Hello, My Friends...

I'm Elizabeth, Nathan's (The Dachshund) owner, and I wanted to start this blog to share how a little bit of a dog changed the course of my life....Nathan is the true reason I started my business, Pet Pawties In A Box!

It all started in 2003 when I went to a funeral and came home with a tiny 2 month old Dachshund. He had just been adopted by a wonderful woman, my aunt, and shortly found himself homeless through no fault of his own. He was grieving, had stopped eating, and my heart went out to him immediately. He inspired me, even then Nathan's beginning . I had always owned cats, and had no idea how vastly different dog ownership was in comparison. He weighed a mere 3 lbs., and was smaller than my cat at home, so I was sure it would be an easy transition. I was wrong, but more on that later...

Our upcoming blogs (Nathan's and mine), will be the journey of how one Dachshund has now grown to four, and my business, Pet Pawties In A Box, for all pets and their owners. I hope you enjoy their antics, and participate in the upcoming coupons and give-aways!

Stay tuned!
Elizabeth


by: Pet Pawties In A Box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]