Pet Pawties In A Box Posting Page
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Hello My Friends...

It's a beautiful Saturday morning in N. California. The 3-digit heat wave has passed, and we're back to our slight breezy, low 80's, no humidity weather we're so famous for! Happy!

My name is Elizabeth, and I am the owner of an eCommerce store Pet Pawties In A Box that is eclectic in its content. We have everything from made-to-fit Party Hats! for tiny to huge Dogs & Cats; to Walking Pet Balloons - Pets that require no care! ;-) - and so much in between. It's a fun job because I love animals, and having a business that caters to them and their owners keeps me smiling. Nathan, The Dachshund, was my inspiration for everything, and he remains my inspiration!
Elizabeth...                      Nathan...

I have recently added a new item to the store I'm really excited about - Lupine Collars and Accessories! for Cats and Dogs. The Lupine Pet Company is based in New Hampshire, and all their Collars, Leads, and Harnesses are proudly made in the United States of America - both the materials AND the construction! Their products are woven in looms in New Hampshire, and if destroyed by your pet, are guaranteed for life!

I'll be having a contest to WIN a Collar soon, so stay tuned for all the details coming soon in my store and on our blog - Goodbye for now, my friends....




by: Pet Pawties In A Box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]