Pet Pawties In A Box Posting Page
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Hi! I'm Nathan, The Dachshund, and I have a lot to say, so my Mommy, Elizabeth, told me how I could say it here and entertain all my friends! I'm a black/tan/silver dappled/mini Dachshund! I am 8 years old and am a courageous clown! I live in a large "burb" - San Jose, California - where the weather is perfect for running around and causing trouble - but we'll get to that in a second!

I live with my Mistress, Elizabeth and my Daddy, Louis, and my Dachshund friends Kanga-Roo, whom we call "Roo" (he is 6 years old), and Buddy, who is going to be 16 years old soon, and Sascha, a black and white Piebald, who is 10 years old! Roo and Buddy are red Dachshunds and are my best friends. Roo's name used to be "Charlie", but when his first Mommy couldn't keep him my Mistress brought him home and named him Kanga-Roo - because he could jump high as if on a spring (over and over and over again). He was 8 months old and very silly. I loved Roo from the beginning. Our Mistress was worried there would be a problem, but we played and wrestled from the start! I digress...I was born very teeny to very loving Dachshund breeders, and they did not expect me to live. They tell the story how they kissed me and gave me loving care in anticipation of my death! It was their L-O-V-E and my S-P-U-N-K that got us through those dark times, and shortly I began to thrive. My Mistress says I have a lot of personality, and am oh-so-stubborn, so my tiny size didn't get in my way! More later...

My Best Friend - Roo & Kyle
Roo would like to share his cool and refreshing summer treat. The FREE recipe can be found in our store, Pet Pawties In A Box, along with other FREE recipes! Doggy Summer Refresher...

Shhhh...everybody is sleeping on the hammock on this lazy Sunday, so I think I'll go and join them...
Love & Licks,
Nathan, The Dachshund


by: Pet Pawties In A Box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]