Pet Pawties In A Box Posting Page
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Woofie!! To all My Friends!...
I came to live in my new home in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2004 (Nathan's Beginning), with Mistress Elizabeth and Grandma Agnes. Grandma Agnes' home was going to be sold, so right after I was brought to my new home,  Mistress went to work on Grandma's house and left Grandma and I with Tami. Tami had a big black doggy named Katie, a big back yard to play in, and lots of rugs to pee on! I was only 2 months old and didn't know about behaving, so I didn't know any better! *sigh* Wow! Tami could really yell LOUD!
Mistress was away for 10 days, but she called every day to see how things were going. "Oscar and Katie are playing together really cute", Tami would say. "Oscar?" "Yup, because he's a wiener dawg", Tami answered. I didn't have a name yet, but my Mistress definitely didn't like the name "Oscar", because she felt it wasn't special enough. After thinking for awhile and realizing I would start responding to "Oscar" if I didn't have a "real" name, she decided on "Nathan", for "Nathan's Hotdogs". The next day Mistress told Tami, "Well, if we have to name him after a wiener, make it a good one - Nathan!". That is how I was named Nathan. I love my name, and was so glad it wasn't "stinker", "cunning", "ants in pants", or "trouble maker" - because I was called those things too!
In my last blog I told you about Roo who came to live with us when he was 8 months old. It was August in 2005, and I was 18 months old. That was the same year Grandma Agnes passed away, and Mistress' boyfriend, Louis, moved in with us. So many changes for all of us!

Love and Licks...Nathan
Me and Grandma Agnes




by: Pet Pawties In A Box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]