Pet Pawties In A Box Posting Page
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Happy Saturday, My Friends!

This morning at breakfast Mistress prepared 5 bowls of doggie food because Stewart is here for a few days! 5 doggies eating breakfast! Just imagine the sight of that! My friend, Stewart, is a long-haired, 2-year old Dachshund  who seems a bit confused with all of us jumping around because he comes from a very small family. I'll bet to him, my home is like going to the park because there's so many of us! He lives with just his Mommy and Daddy, and Mistress whispered to me that he's not very well socialized. When he came over last night, he barked and growled at all of us while cowering in the corner - all we were trying to do was sniff his fluffy tail, well, maybe not his tail, but an area in close proximity! Sascha ran away (she jumps if a leaf falls from the tree), Roo barked back (which made me more tense), and I yelped and started twirling! So much Chaos! To calm us all down, Mistress sat on the floor and fed us chicken strips while rubbing our tummies! Soon, all was calm, and Stewart started licking our ears. Mistress made a special dinner for us later, but I don't think she slept easily with 5 Dachshunds piled on her bed (because she's really crabby today - shhhhh)!
Want a Pet but can't deal with the chaos? Mistress has "My Own Pets" for sale in our Pet Pawties In A Box store for my friends who want a Pet without the stress and chaos of one. My Own Pets are a balloon toy that doesn't float in the air, but does walk alongside you after getting a breath of helium air. Your Balloon Pet doesn't bark, growl, pee on your new carpet, chew your favorite shoe,  and won't hog the bed while sleeping! Of course, they don't lick your face either - *sigh* -; otherwise, they would be perfect, don't you think? Woofie!
More later...

Love & Licks,
Nathan, The Dachshund
My Story


by: Pet Pawties In A Box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]