Pet Pawties In A Box Posting Page
Friday, June 29, 2012
Woof!

Love and Licks to all my friends, how is your summer going? I spend mine lounging and napping with my brothers and sister (and fighting over the one remaining cow hoof). I'm all tuckered out!

My Mistress is busy with her business, and getting through all the details and preparations for her upcoming Wedding Reception. She's still recovering from surgery, so life is less hectic then her normal hummingbird movements....more on that later.

Some have asked how I was named Nathan...Mistress drove 5 hours to attend a funeral, and at the after funeral gathering I was being passed from arms to arms - no name, no home. Mistress asked, "who's the baby?", and my 3-lb self fell in love and I went home with her - all 5 hours of driving I slept on the back of her neck! After we arrived, I had to go to Tami's house while Mistress took care of out-of-town business. While she was away, Mistress called every day to see how things were. "Oscar and Katie are playing together really cute", Tami would say. "Oscar?" "Yup, because he's a wiener dawg", Tami answered. "Well, if we have to name him after a hot dog,  make it a good one - Nathan!". That is how I was named Nathan. A better name for me would be "stinker", "cunning", "ants in pants", or "trouble maker"...!

Have you seen the Birthdaay Collars Mistress and I designed? Think about how special your pet's Birthday Celebration will be for furry guest of honor! We love them!
Happy Birthday Collar - Perfect for your girl
Happy Birthday Collar - Perfect for you boy

Sascha, my sister

Slurp,
Nathan, The Dachshund



by: Pet Pawties In A Box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]