Pet Pawties In A Box Posting Page
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Woofie, My Friends!

Life in our household is spinning, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel! My Mistress, Elizabeth, has been performing many nursing duties on our resident cat, Catya, who was poisoned last week and almost died. The good news is she turned a corner yesterday, and we're all breathing a sigh of relief. The bad news is my Dachshund brothers, my Dachshund sister, and I are getting minimum attention and we're not liking it one bit! Louis walks us, feeds us, and pets us, but we miss Mistress and the biscuits she bakes for us. She was even teaching me to play dead, and (shhhhh), I already could but I was loving the extra attention so much I pretended I hadn't quite got it! *sigh* I heard Mistress Elizabeth tell Louis that Catya is actually drinking her formula, and when it's pill time, she's showing a lot of strengh! I hope my Mistress remembers I'll never bite or scratch her when she's helping me get well!

(Left to Right) Buddy, Me, Sascha, Roo
Don't forget to browse/shop at our store, Pet Pawties In A Box, we have a lot of things for Dogs & Cats of every breed! If you want something special (like a hat, bandana, or such) give Mistress a shout  Email Elizabeth, we'd love to hear from you!
Love and Licks,
Nathan, The Dachshund


by: Pet Pawties In A Box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]