Pet Pawties In A Box Posting Page
Friday, July 15, 2011
Woofie, My Friends!

Today we're all very excited because Catya, our Tuxedo Cat, is on the road to recovery and Mistress Elizabeth said it's OK to leave her alone while we go to the Fremont Dog Show on Saturday! Pet Pawties In A Box will have a booth there, and I get to go! Mistress Elizabeth has been working hard for this event, and we have a lot of new things to sell that aren't even in our store yet! I have a new Nathan's Wiener Circle to wear, and I've been twirling all day in excitement. As the Design Director, I whispered in Mistress Elizabeth's ear a while back my ideas about this product, and we love them! First of all, they are extremely comfortable to wear, they come in all sizes, and can be dressed up or dressed down for any occasion. They are getting better and better, and the one Mistress made for the show with a matching hat, is an adorable pink and white one. The new Pink girly girl Circle and Hat are so new I can't even show you a picture, but we'll take one for later... The best part about Nathan's Wiener Circles is they can be customized in any color, pattern, and for any occasion. If you want one and you have an idea, write Mistress Elizabeth (Elizabeth) and she can make it for you! This is the one I'll be wearing, with a black Top Hat!
I'm not a girl, so I don't wear jewelry! I'm not a sissy-boy! Never! I may be small (11 pounds), but there's nothing girly about me! I know some boys wear rings and such, but not this boy; but I love to see my ladies dressed up in pretty outfits and jewels - oh yes I do! Mistress Elizabeth loves pearls and diamonds, and she thought it would be a good thing to dress up our Sascha! My sister, Sascha, now has a faux pearl and diamond necklace.  I'm thinking we're going to have to move to Nob Hill in San Francisco, or 5th Avenue in NYC! She looked so pretty in her new necklace I couldn't keep my eyes off her, and I gave her many licks to let her know what I thought. Mistress was so impressed with how cute Sascha looked, she decided we could to start selling them in our store for all the sweet girls out there who want to dress like Jackie-O! We're even going to carry them in pink, purple and blue pearls - Wow...Beautiful, right?
Look for them in our store soon...

Love and Licks,
Nathan, The Dachshund AND Design Director!



by: Pet Pawties In A Box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]