Pet Pawties In A Box Posting Page
Monday, July 9, 2012
Woofie, My Friends!

My apologies for not writing of late - it's been a very busy few days. My Master showed his love for us by having THREE DAYS off last week! He must love us TREMENDOUSLY because he has FOUR DAYS off this week! When he doesn't go to work, Mistress' plans for getting things done go out the window, and it takes a LOT of effort to keep things on track. I overheard her saying she's not his maid and doesn't like picking up after him - stuff like that - and he responded by saying he's very busy and why isn't he appreciated? I know we love it when he's home because there's lots of hammock time with him. Mistress sighs a lot...

Master Louis & I

Finally, there was Yummy Cake! It was our favorite!




 
Buddy's 17th birthday was a lot of fun. We went to the park and played for a bit with Master, and when we returned home Mistress had the table ready! I wish I could show you pictures of ALL of us wearing Party Hats, but here's Buddy and I wearing ours. The camera needs a new battery, or some other thing-a-ma-jig to make it work. Do you see how adorable I am? I LOVE having my picture taken (no, I'm not posing, I REALLY look that way!) Is it any wonder Mistress tells me I'm Sexy (blush)? Everyday, Everyday!


Our sister, Sascha, was removed from the cake because she will eat too much. Mistress bought a special food dish that prevents her from finshing her food first and tries to eat ours! She's such a little piggie with spots! My brothers and I love her so much - do you know she speaks French? Oh dear, it's time for my nap and I've run out of time to tell you about the upcoming Carmel By The Sea Dachshund Event - so much fun at the beach...I'll fill you in ot my next post...

Sascha

Love and Licks,
Nathan, The Dachshund




by: Pet Pawties In A Box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]